Great Gifts: Thoughtful ideas for a friend battling breast cancer
(June 5, 2006) —
1. Frozen Meals. Save your friend much-needed time and energy with pre-packaged meals.
2. Face and Body Lotion. Chemotherapy robs skin of its moisture. A scented lotion can also provide comforting aromatherapy.
3. Handmade Coupons for house cleaning, doing the laundry and other household tasks. Then insist that she redeem them!
4. A Journal can help her sort through her thoughts.
5. Hats and Scarves. Cheer your friend during hair loss with happy and fashionable ways to look good and feel better.
6. A Notebook filled with good thoughts and prayers from friends is always a welcome source of hope and strength!
7. Thick Warm Socks. An extra measure of comfort, as chemotherapy patients are often cold.